Friday, January 14, 2011

My new years resolution


My new years resolution
3 schools resolutions
1.i usually get all straight B’S so this year im going to try to get straight A’S.
2. At night I will try to read a chapter of a book I am reading instead of watching t.v in my room.
3. I will try harder to stop getting in trouble  in classes and have a better behavior.

3 personal resolutions
1.       This year I will try to eat more healthy because all I eat is junk food
2.       I will give it 110% at my basketball practices and games because lately ive been slacking off at practice.
3.       I will start working out more now because I only do after practice and I want to do it over the weekend now


3 Social Resolutions
1.       Ill try to not argue with my parents anymore.
2.       Il try to not get in trouble with teachers anymore.
3.       Ill try not to be as social in class, and save that for out of school.

Wild card Resolution
I will try not to stay up as late as I usually do on the weekends ( around 6:00 AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment