
In ten years I see myself living in an apartment with a friend named mike or a good cousin of mine who's like a brother to me. I wont be living in the house im living in right now, I want to get out of there as soon as possible. ill be getting around in a good mustang from the money I saved up from work until I get a better job from college. It'll take a while to get enough money but thats what i want for my fist car. it'll be a orange one.
Hopefully ill be in a good college, maybe Wayne state because my sister goes there, and ill be taking a double major in sports medicine and entertainment, i want to be in something that involves sports. When im not busy ill probably be hanging with family or friends, go to parties with people. I hope to have a girl friend and can be with her and spend time with her….which will probably be the beautiful Megan Fox!

Why go to Wayne state if you could get a better degree some were else? ..
ReplyDelete~~
why do you want megan fox
ReplyDeleteyour too in love with her omar! i hope you marry someone ugly!(:
ReplyDelete